Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Zim Zimma...

...where your Bimma?" Is a question I am ever so frequently asked. So I thought I would answer it in this blog entry:

It is in the workshop and has been for the last 6 months. That is a very long time and I can assure you it feels longer for me, partly to do with the fact I haven't driven it for so long and my bank balance seems to be on a steady decline since I started this long operation.

I am rebuilding a new engine for it and I am updating the suspension.

In true blog style I have some photos.











3 comments:

kyality said...

Gorgeous car... great photographs.

Chris Pickering said...

Have to agree on the photos (and the car for that matter). Nicely done.

Unknown said...

cars that make use of two or more distinct power sources are known as hybrid cars. They usually come with a fuelled power source and an on board rechargeable energy storage system (RESS) for powering the vehicle. hybrid vehicles are also known as Petroleum Electric hybrid vehicles.
---------------
Jene


Guaranteed ROI