Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Stolen Idea

I was thinking about the future of this blog and thought one day (when the whole world has seen the light and reads my blog regular) I could publish a book, or two. One with the all bad cars in and another with the best ones.
But the other day in Borders I noticed (to my disgust) Quentin Wilson had stolen my idea. Also he has sarcastically called a book of bad cars "Quentin Wilson's Cool Cars". Obviously this statement is an oxymoron and to illustrate the humor behind the title he has used a picture of a Morgan so there is no confusion.

The thought and comic merit that has gone into this book is undeniable, yet it wasn't in the comedy section.

PS If this doesn't make much sense to you, here is Quentin Wilson...

...and this is a Morgan.

No comments: